Sunday, December 13, 2009

Virtual Warhammer Tabletop I Tryed To Play Warhammer Online, Unfortunately It Says My Memory Is Too Low?

I tryed to play Warhammer online, unfortunately it says my memory is too low? - virtual warhammer tabletop

I purchased this game today and downloaded. When I finally installed and tryed to play, you quickly jump to a message that says virtual memory is too low, Warhammer will now terminate. To do this, no matter how often I try. What must I do to play the space?

3 comments:

warriorp... said...

Buy more RAM, or maybe you can try rebooting and reinstalling, but it's probably the RAM. How much RAM do you have?

warriorp... said...

Buy more RAM, or maybe you can try rebooting and reinstalling, but it's probably the RAM. How much RAM do you have?

warriorp... said...

Buy more RAM, or maybe you can try rebooting and reinstalling, but it's probably the RAM. How much RAM do you have?

Post a Comment