Friday, December 11, 2009

Does Jeff Hardy Have His Belly Button Pierced Does Jeff Hardy Still Have His Lip Pierced?

Does Jeff Hardy still have his lip pierced? - does jeff hardy have his belly button pierced

I clicked on Raw, when he almost pulled down times, but after that havent seen them in probably do not know whether it was made before the fight or permanently removed. Who knows, if you are still living? I know that I have two ears and navel pierced, but I wonder about your lip piercing ..... Thank you!

5 comments:

E,C,C R GODS. said...

Yes it does, do not use more games
Probably f ** king hurt when he is in his match against HBK for a while.

miltonch... said...

I did not know that last night. I think Jeff is a phenomenal athlete, but with all the piercings I think that diminishes their appearance.

For me, the holes in the body of a man is a big turn off, except for a screw in one ear.

Loyal23 said...

Yes, he still, if it.he now fighting.

Head Banger XD said...

idk, I think ..... but do not seal lip material .... lol, but I know he is HOTTTTTTTT! and is a fighter lol uhhhh mazing

xo♥MrKen... said...

I think so ...?

KENNEDICT applies here ♥
I ♥ Mr. Kennedy

Post a Comment