Friday, February 12, 2010

What Shape Is Lung Cancer What Do I Do, My Mom Has Lung Cancer But Keeps Lying To Me About It?

What do I do, my mom has Lung Cancer but keeps lying to me about it? - what shape is lung cancer

Hello,

My father died of pancreatic cancer in 2003. Since my mother was really bad depression, but added that it began to acquire a persistent cough. She is a smoker, like everyone in my family. He said to my brother, whom he has long been a lung cancer, but then did not tell me to say. When I know she refused and told everyone they were wrong doctors. This week, my family and I had a great discussion. The next day my mother's friend sat down and talked to me and said I need not argue for more, because my mother is sick. She says she has lung cancer, but not just tell me because she was afraid that I will take. She said she has been going since the treatment and every Tuesday orEY stopped chemotherapy because she said it was better and could begin to look a pill now. I realized that a lot of drugs in the room. I asked him about this and said nothing happened. I think I have the right to know if she is sick, I'm not a child, I'm 22 and I think I can take it. I do not know what to do. I'm afraid I do not want to lose my mother, but she continued to lie to me and I know the truth.

1 comments:

Zed23 said...

You know what? Parents find it very difficult to tell the facts and admit that their children are well. The parents wanted the best for their children. For your mother, she is not lying, what happens is that they do not want you to worry about and everything is good.

Thus, instead of fear and say the truth is just trying to understand the situation with her and make the best of it. This is really a great help if you say too much pressure on the mother the truth. It would simply be the pressure of his confidence in me.

It is for us normal people worry, but sometimes worry makes things worse. Instead of worrying, focus on how aND is what to do to ease the pain of something. It is also quite sure she is sick, so that only you hold.

Talk to your mother, tell her you, you do not want to worry about it, so I respect him and I will leave. "However, we must ensure that everything, even though the pain and suffering that is through, go with her and behind her back into the fight and can not rest.

Understanding the action could be your best. Who knows, maybe open it. If you do, the larger part. Spend time with the rest of their lives (if applicable). Let them know how you wanted.

Words can be powerful.But sometimes speak louder than words to action. You do not need verbal, who is ill to do. Or is it necessary to say that you express your mother's love, what I feel. Perhaps a simple gesture, like having your mother in a hospital and help to cook for her attention to the simple rules of the house would be a sure way to transfer i to the words "I love you."

Your mother is lucky to have you as a child. So, be strong. We wish you the best of both. Goodluck.

Post a Comment