Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Msn Sluts Adress This Jelaousy Is Hurting Me!this Is Not Normal?

This jelaousy is hurting me!this is not normal? - msn sluts adress

that a friend of mine. Last year I met my BF liked very much that I could note. Before, I was really envious, never. He took her address and MSN added. As soon as you mention us if you would not get to them and said that I could be with her (it was my idea) to speak. Shes Soo different from me. She is calm, cool, intelligent (not school smart Street Smart) knows that they all, always has fun ideas, is very sociable, he knows that many people is the type of cool. It is the kind of girl who talks about sex, but everyone knows shes Virging. This means that shes not a bitch, and not like a dress! But this situation last year, destroying me. I never had much confidence, but now I am completely without them. They never speak. But I'm always orNo idea how stupid I am, I am a pessimist, always anxious and depressed, always negative. She is everything I want and whatever you want (I think), but in my car stuck Freakin stupid. What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment