Thursday, February 18, 2010

8mm Video Player Mp 120 How Do A Play My Hi8 MP 8mm Video Cassettes?

How do a play my Hi8 MP 8mm Video Cassettes? - 8mm video player mp 120

I have a Sony camcorder that does not work. Now I have dozens of tapes that I have not seen and will not be copied to a DVD.
What options do I have, and what should I do?
Do I get a cheap player that connects to a device and can be transferred back all my tapes to DVD.
Video cameras, the tapes are not ready yet.
Not worth hundreds of dollars.
One possibility is to store a camera from $ 30 to pay to transfer 2 hours to tape, but most of my tapes are not worth it.

3 comments:

Video Man said...

Send your tapes to StashSpace and scan for only $ 7 per tape. You can purchase the video directly to DVD or use their online editor to create custom DVDs. The DVD is $ 15, but you can combine content from multiple tapes onto a DVD. Quality is the best and are easy to apply. Check http://www.stashspace.com or call them.

Robert C said...

Check your local Radio Shack, Wal-Mart, Best Buy. I met an 8-mm adapter that comes in a standard VHS tape. Also took a cheap dual deck VHS tapes to DVD recorder. Simply put in the cassette adapter and a blank DVD and hit. With the adapter, the tape can see, before writing to avoid losing money. My wife, before buying the team noted that the local Wal-Mart photo center of the belt to transfer $ 10. Hope this helps

Motion Picture Central said...

All it takes is a Digital8 camcorder. Amazon is still selling the new Sony models. The rest of the instructions are on the link below.

Post a Comment