Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mom Should Spank Me HELP, My Mom Is Going To Spank Me What Should I Do!!!?

HELP, my mom is going to spank me what should i do!!!? - mom should spank me

>> History
everyone in the school when my teachers Mrs.Walls Mobile phone call from my mother at work. when my teacher Mrs. Paredes handed me the phone and then my mother said to me he would beat me when he arrives at work and it's like 9:00 ET 6.00, when I come to 2 hours. OLD ii'M and 14 years, I still think a good thrashing, what can I do please help me ??????????? Class I was with the Tech, the F ** K UP closed furiously.

3 comments:

k w said...

Never heard of it: "Do not leave the mouth with a check your butt can not cash? Now you know why they say that.

ITS A BOY! Feb 11, 2010 said...

wow ... a spanking? My parents left when I was 10 like ... Penalties a little more appropriate than 14 should be used ... My parents got me always to my own suffering, and if they thought it was not serious enough, then I have a penalty of their choice. I think it's enough now ...

honda_bo... said...

and hear the gentle heart. You should not have. I think he needs only to explain everything to your mother, say, sry for what you did. Tell him to talk to your teacher or writing a letter.

Post a Comment